The jupyter notebook is a great tool for experimenting with python code and document it in one go.
A notebook consists of cells that have Code or Markdown text in it.
- dd delete cell
- a paste a new empty cell above the current cell
- b paste a new empty cell below the current cell
- y change cell type to code
- m change cell type to Markdown
- c copy cell
- v paste copied cell below current cell
- h show help
To execute shell command start the cell with a !
E.g. to install a new module:
!pip install <modulename>