Things I learned that may come in handy whenever I'm forced to go windows.
- %1, %2
- Positional parameters (like $1,$2 in unix shells)
Found running a python program
- "System.Messaging.MessageQueueException: Insufficient resources to perform operation."
- There are insufficient resources to perform the migration, and this is specific to the MSMQ. The size of the MSMQ itself is limited to 4MB, requests have to be within that limit.
- Open 'Server Manager'
- Go to the "Features" tab - under the Features tab, right-click 'Message Queueing'
- Select "Properties"
- On the "General" tab, un-tick 'Storage limits'
- Go to Tools - 'Computer Management'
- Go to 'Services and Applications'
- Open the 'Message Queuing' properties, un-tick 'Storage limits'